]]>

« Home

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Play show or right-click to download Show No.1

The first show ! For bandwidth reasons, please download it rather than streaming it directly from this site.

Tonight I featured:

Intro music:
Denis Kitchen - Groove IT


The Artists were:

Hotrod Cadets - My Heart Sinks
Geoff Martin - Bring Me Down
echograph - Break Me Down

I don't think there's anything to be read into the track titles ! If you have any comments, suggestions or are a band with music you'd like to submit, email the show at threefromleith@gmail.com


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Thanks Alastair and Chris,

It was a pleasure ! I'm sure I'll be playing more from you in the future.

Grant

Add a comment

 

About me

Vote / Other TFL sites

Contact Details

Call me!

Feed details / Subscribe

Donations to the show


Previous posts

I use & recommend the excellent:

RSSRadio

as my podcatcher


Scottish podcasting
Your guide to podcasts, each and every week - PromoPicker.com
My Odeo Channel
Podcast directory
UK podcasting at its best - britcaster.com
podsafe music network
garageband.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates