]]>

« Home | The new TFL studio ! » | Show 9 - Are You Local ? » | This week's show date » | Show 8 - Music with rocks in ! » | Show 7 - Woolly Wolstenholme Triple-Shot » | Show 6 - Robots, Pyjamas & Storytellers » | Show 5 - The Hits Show » | Show 4 - The Edinburgh Bands » | Show 3 - Finding a voice... » | Comments problem resolved »

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Play show or right-click to download Santa Dog TripleShot


Today is the first of an occasional series of shows where I feature three tracks from a band whose music I have really enjoyed. First to feature are the truly excellent Bristol-based Santa Dog, who I first played in Show 3.

1. Chemical

2. Belle De Jour

3. Katy

I'd urge you to buy the Chemical EP, which you can find on the band's website. For only £5, you'll receive a stunning gatefold-sleeved EP sent in a themed envelope in the post. It's truly a thing of beauty and a delight to receive.

Please email the band and let them know what you think of their music; they do appreciate your feedback.

My grateful thanks to Rowena, Rob, JoJo and Martin for taking the time to send me their fantastic music and for getting into the spirit of things with their commentary. Great work, girl and boys !!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Hi Grant

Congratulations on the 10th show! Getting better all the time.

I really enjoyed this one. I liked the band's sound when you played them earlier, and these were three good tracks.

GABOR

Add a comment

 

About me

Vote / Other TFL sites

Contact Details

Call me!

Feed details / Subscribe

Donations to the show


I use & recommend the excellent:

RSSRadio

as my podcatcher


Scottish podcasting
Your guide to podcasts, each and every week - PromoPicker.com
My Odeo Channel
Podcast directory
UK podcasting at its best - britcaster.com
podsafe music network
garageband.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates