]]>

« Home | A Christmas Rock'n'Light extravaganza » | Show 18 - The Xmas Show ! » | IT CD ordering and Frappr mapping » | Show 17 - Tunes (not the menthol nose-clearing kind) » | Get the show with no effort ! » | Show 16 - The Scottish Podcast Clan is here !! » | Show 15 - Block out the Christmas stresses » | A slightly longer wait » | Show 14 - The CanEdinGowians are coming !! » | Show 13 - Lucky For Me ! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Play show or right-click to download Missing track !

I just realised that I missed a track out of the Christmas Show that I had really wanted to play; I'll put it up over the next few days as it really was beautifully done and very Christmassy.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

Vote / Other TFL sites

Contact Details

Call me!

Feed details / Subscribe

Donations to the show


I use & recommend the excellent:

RSSRadio

as my podcatcher


Scottish podcasting
Your guide to podcasts, each and every week - PromoPicker.com
My Odeo Channel
Podcast directory
UK podcasting at its best - britcaster.com
podsafe music network
garageband.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates